CLOSED: Bloom

360-733-2381

1320 Cornwall Ave (at Holly), Bellingham, Washington, USA, 98225

Organic and vegan with many raw options. Food is nearly all gluten free as well. Late night Belgian waffles on Friday and Saturday. Teas, organic vegan beer and wine. Casual atmosphere with music, crystals, books, and artwork. NOTE: Sign on door says they will re-open as wholesale/catering operation. Reported closed to HappyCow.

Categories: Vegan, American, Organic, Raw

First Review by lbatesfr

Delicious! - Edit

My good friend and I visited Bloom on May 30th 2010. What a delite! I had recieved some mixed reviews from people I had talked to and I'm not sure why!
I had; Green Juice and Zucchini Alfredo (Raw). My friend had; The berry banana smoothie, Southwestern Burrito and we split the truffels (raw) and the Garden Marinara Pizza (raw).

I would love to get recipes from them as everything they use is made onsite!

I didn't think the price was too terrible either considering the quality of the food that we ate, but I suppose for some it would be considered a bit high.

It was my first time eating an entirely Vegan/Raw meal and I was thouroughly impressed! Even open minded Omnivores could find something to their liking

I will certainly be going back again as there are several things on the menu that I would still love to try!

Pros: Excellent Food, Great enviroment, Plenty filling, and options for everyone

Cons: Took a little long to get drinks

Getting better all the time - Edit

The menu is growing, as are the hours of operation, as this business gets settled in Bellingham. I've eaten there 3 times since they opened and haven't been disappointed yet. As noted by another reviewer, the waffles are fantastic.

Pros: Big, Nice atmosphere, Everything on the menu is great

Bellingham Blooms! - Edit

My husband and I decided to take a day trip to Bellingham from Vancouver to visit Trader Joe's, and happened to check Happy Cow just before we left. We were pleasantly surprised to find this new, totally vegan restaurant! Although technically only open on Sundays for community yoga, they welcomed us with open arms to their beautiful space and made us the best vegan spelt waffles (with coconut ice cream) we have ever tasted. Just scrumptious! We hope this place stays open for years to come!

Pros: Good value, Good food, Beautiful, large space

Return to Bellingham Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Bloom closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.