First Review by carolmorgancox

Cupcake review - Edit

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC! Wonderful service/delivery, and the cupcakes are soooo good,everyone, even non-vegans,will adore them! Perfect for family and work parties, safe for everyone to enjoy. We have the carrot cake, red velvet, vanilla, and chocolate, and ALL of them are fantastic! And Jessica is a blessing to work with. I do not live in delivery area, and she made it possible to meet for pick up. Well worth it, will do it every time from here on out I need cupcakes or desserts I can't ( or don't want to) bake. Thank you so much! Namaste!

Pros: Excellent food, excellent service

Awesome, moist and very delicious - Edit

I was very pleased by this cupcakes, we ordered peanut butter, chocolate, carrot cake, tiramisu and lemon macadamia. The flavors are exquisite, you can tell there are no artificial things floating around in the decorations. Everything is done with care and we are excited to support local business. I read the reviews and it is sad to say how people only want to bash local business instead of supporting them. This cupcakes rock!!! I highly recommend them. The owner is very kind and prompt to answer calls, texts and emails. Let's all support local business!

Pros: great selection, great customer service, awesome overall

very shady operation - Edit

I was very excited about trying these cupcakes! The selection was great and they looked delicious but unfortunately i never got to have them. From the get go the person i spoke with did not want to delver to my area so i had to show them that it was only 15 minutes away which was her requirement. Then she tried to cancel due to rain even though it was not raining and she had 5 hours to wait for the rain to stop. I offerred to pick up the cupcakes and she refused via text. I tried calling her and she did not answer. She later sent me a text stating that it was too noisy in the bakery but she could recieve texts. I again texted her and asked if she could please step away and call me and she never answered my text. I tried calling her again 2 times and texted her again but no response. Things were seeming really shady at this point and we recieved no return call or text until 4.5 hours later when she was delivering the cupcakes herself and realized that because of the lack of communication we had to go another route. When I tried to explain this to her she said it would have been nice if i called or texted her to let the driver know(by the way she is the driver)not to come. I tried to say i called and sent texts but she continued to talk over me and hung up on me. She was trying to make it seem like she has this big business going on with drivers and a bakery when that is not the case. Overall i was disappointed and hopefully as she learns how to do business with people she will return calls promptly to avoid wasting "the drivers'" time.

Pros: good selection

Cons: bad communication

jessigi00 As the owner of Blissfully Vegan Cupcakes, I would like to say that the reviewer ordered cupcakes to be delivered on a Friday before 8pm, while it is true that we tried to re-scheduled the delivery for the following day due to the storms I offered the client, 1/2 dozen of cupcakes free of charge for the trouble. The client then proceeded to tell me that she would pick them up because they were for a party and that she wanted the FREE 1/2 dozen added anyways for her trouble. I explained to Erica that no worries, I would have delivered the ONE dozen she added before 8pm, as initially requested by her. When my partner showed up at the door, another person came out saying that she canceled the order, which never happened. Of course this is not a big business, this a small business, local business and we are not running a big operation. Thank you to all the good reviews and to the bad reviews, that means that someone is interested in us and that is good either way. Thank you.

Delightfully delicious! - Edit

I highly recommend Blissfully Vegan's cupcakes! I ordered the Basico Chocolate ones and they were amazing - fresh and moist, just the right amount of sweetness, and with thick chocolate frosting and a sprinkle of nuts on top.

They even made mine gluten-free on request.

Can't wait to try the other ones!

Pros: Delicious, Accomodating, Friendly

Return to Orlando Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Blissfully Vegan Cupcakes closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 339 times since Jan 2012.