First Review by Dmitry

The best - Edit

Vegan 9 years and I've eaten in dozens of places around the world, Blissful and it's brother store Vegan Buffet are my favourite of them all

Pros: Delicious, affordable, Johnson and Tiffany are cool, Good opening hours

Cons: A bit out of the way but worth the journey

Meh - Edit

I would like to say wonderful things about this place but I was pretty disappointed with the quality of the dishes despite that the staff were friendly and helpful. It was just kinda gross to me and I usually like the mock meat vegan stuff. Way to oily and just bland. At least it wasn't super expensive.

Pros: friendly, affordable

Cons: bland, super oily

Amazing food - Edit

Went there for lunch recently - was amazing, and I would definitely recommend it if you are in Hamilton NZ. Food was hot and yummy, and there is a lot of choices. Definitely save room for the vegan blueberry cheesecake as it is delicious.
You can eat in or takeaway. It is reasonably priced too.

Pros: yummy, lots of choice, reasonably priced

Cons: Not open 24/7

It's amazing! Even after a year away they still remember my name! Food is fantastic!! Both delicious cooked veggies and amazing vegan tofu type stuff full of flavour! Charge by weight and very cheap even if u get a little excited! This one unlike vegan buffet Hamilton is open late! 12 - 8 I think but call ahead maybe?

Pros: Time, Location, Staff

Cons: You get full b4 ur done, nOTHING

We need vegan takeaways! - Edit

That's a place run I believe by the people from the Vegan Buffet, i.e. the same yummy vegan goodies, but at much later hours to enjoy wherever you take it. I heaped 2 large containers with everything from various "meats" to nice big spring rolls and potato stews, plus 2 pottles of sauces to pour on, and it served as a dinner and very nice breakfast the morning after. It's open I think from late afternoon till 8pm (make sure you call just in case before popping in - I was there just before 8, and the place was shut, so the guy has opened it for me - I understand it's NZ, and no huge crowds of vegans yet; hopefully, that will change).

Pros: Vegan, Take away, Late hours

Return to Hamilton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Blissful Healthy Vegan Takeaways closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 4070 times since Oct 2012.