Bliss

Contact +372-55536525

Mustamäe tee 17, Tallinn, Estonia,

Offers a daily buffet with 100+ items including raw, gluten and lactose free. There's also a cake and desserts case. Sources non-gmo ingredients. Bright, modern interior with plenty of seating. Free Wi-Fi and parking zone. Opened early-2014. Open Mon-Fri 11:00am-9:00pm, Sat-Sun 12:00pm-8:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Western, Buffet, Salad bar, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Bakery, European

First Review by Anilin

Owner is now Vegan - Edit

The other July review, is not fair. The foods are easily identified by their Letter labels. Salad, main courses and desserts including masala chai. We loved the sweet potatoes fries, mushrooms and different vegetable creations. Highly recommended. True the old town Vegan places are excellent but also expensive as we ate at The AED Restaurant.

Updated from previous review on 2016-07-15

Pros: Fresh Beet root, apple Ginger juice.

Better before. - Edit

I came here in 2012, and was very impressed. Quality was amazing, and price was very cheap at 15€/kg. I came back in 2016, expecting again amazing food, and was enormously disappointed. The price rose to 18€/kg (very expensive compared to local prices). Very few vegan options. Very few gluten-free options. And a lot of the hot dishes had garlic/onion. This is more canteen-style than fine restauration. Check out Vegan V or Café Inspiration in Tallinn for much better vegan food! I will not come back to Bliss.

Pros: If you're vegetarian who eats gluten you'll enjoy

Cons: Too expensive. Poor quality. Almost nothing vegan.

Fine and disappointing at the same time - Edit

I really like the fact that, with the exception of desserts, there are so many vegan items to choose from, but it´s not cheap... and there were a couple of signs missing, or they wouldn´t say whether the dish in question was vegan or not. By the time I asked staff and they were able to find out, other dishes on my plate were getting cold, or almost.
There were also a couple of annoying kids running around back and forth, and neither their parents nor staff told them anything.
Another thing that surprised me was the fact that they offer free parking space... in a city where public transport is for free?! (for residents anyway). I came to the conclusion that Bliss' focus seems to be upper middle class and rather posh folks, and not exactly tree-hugging anarchists.

fantastic choice - Edit

I really like this place . They have around 40 different dishes many of which are vegan and all of which are clearly marked. You help yourself and then pay by weight.they also serve wine and beer. It cost me about 12 euros though I ate very well

Pros: wide choice , alcohol license, health shop upstairs

Cons: poor location

First visit - Edit

Big choice of hot dishes and cold salads, but 90% of it contains garlic and onion. So if you are Hare Krishna follower, you should be careful. Stuff mainly doesn't speak russian. Free parking for 2 hours. Food is sold by weight, but I don't remember the price. We payed 25 eur for 2 plates, 3 cakes and 1 dessert. The food itself is nice, but not superb tasty. In cakes they use cacao, not carob. I found only 1 cake which was gluten and cacao free.

Pros: Lot's of space, Some food is lactose or gluten free, 2 h free parking

Cons: Most dishes are with garlic or onion

Return to Tallinn Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bliss closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.