First Review by liz - spin

Blissful - Edit

My friend and I were walking around Brooklyn at lunch time when we just stumbled upon Bliss Grand. I didn't realize that we had found a vegan gem! It was a cute, cozy little place with a delicious, wholesome menu. It's nothing fancy, but it's simple, vegan, not too pricey, and tasty! The service was nice, and I really enjoyed my Bliss Bowl with tofu and carrot ginger dressing :) Healthy and yummy.

Pros: good menu, simple, comfortable atmosphere, nice service

Cons: not too exciting, no frills

Not A Place I'd Bring Friends To - Edit

I've been here several times now and keep trying different things on the menu (the kale salad, seitan parm, jackfruit sandwich, ceviche, mousse, stew, seitan wraps) hoping i'll eventually find something great. At this point I think I've given up. Nothing is anything I'd recommend or order again. The place has a nice atmosphere though with exposed brick, dim lighting, casual yet nice, quite a contrast from the Bliss on Bedford which is one of my least favorite vegan restaurants ever.

Pros: Nice Interior

Cons: Food Just Not Good

Great Service Left Me in Bliss - Edit

Bliss Grand gets the spill over of Bliss that is always packed. We had a show to go attend and were crunched on time. Our waitress was very attentive, and made extra effort to see that we did not miss the show. I especially enjoyed the Sweet Corn Empanadas and Bliss Bowl.

Pros: Attentive Service

Cons: Oil in Food

Bliss Grand - Vegan heaven! - Edit

My husband and I have gone there a few times since they opened this past month, and we love it! I recommend the Seitan Parmesan and the Barbeque JackFruit burger.
The staff is very friendly, homey atmosphere and the prices are reasonable. I just hope when it catches on , I'll be able to still get a seat!

Pros: Excellent food, reasonable prices, big portions

Return to Brooklyn Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Bliss Grand closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 5493 times since Nov 2012.