CLOSED: Bliss Baking Company

Contact 541-316-1614

528 SW 6th St, Redmond, Oregon, USA, 97756

Central Oregon's first vegan bakery cafe offering breakfast and pastries, daily lunch foods, smoothies, coffee and tea. Has gluten-free. Uses Fresh, local, and organic and non-GMO ingredients. LAST DAY AUG 29, 2014 PER OWNER. Open .

Category: Vegan, American, Organic, Take-out, Bakery

First Review by VegFriends

Great place to stop while going through town - Edit

My husband stopped here on our way home from a vacation in the Sisters area and were impressed! I got the a vegan, gluten free pizza. The crust was really great! It was small though, more of a snack than a meal. My husband got a bagel sandwich, he liked it. We got some desserts too, which were good. I hope this great little place makes it!

Pros: vegan, gluten-free options, tasty food, good prices

Delightful - Edit

Was so relieved to find this gem. I love coming to Central Oregon from Portland to relax. The one big deterrent had been the food scene. Bend didn't even have one vegan place until the past year. Bliss is my new go to. We had tacos, breakfast burritos, coffee, and many different pastries. Everything was top notch. The old downtown Redmond location oozes with charm.

Excellent Lunch Special - Edit

I had the enchilada special today. The preparation was excellent with Kale, potatoes, onions, mushrooms, and cashew cream. Absolutely outstanding meal. The orange/cranberry scone was also moist and delicious and the Bom Dia soy latte was excellent. Thank you so much for the wonderful food and service!!

Pros: Excellent Food, Excellent Coffee, Excellent Service

excellent! - Edit

If your in Redmond, you have to go here. Their food is great, the service is excellent, and the deserts are out of this world. Way to go!

Pros: Food is outstanding, Rotating selections, Great service

Bliss Baking Company's Vegan Treats are Amazing! - Edit

Bliss's vegan lunch offerings are excellent! The baked goods are delicious and there are so many vegan options to choose from! The soy latte's are rich and creamy and beautiful (they do amazing foam art!).
The staff is very accommodating and the atmosphere is warm and welcoming. I highly recommend this place!

Pros: Excellent food, Friendly staff, Many vegan options

Return to Redmond Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Bliss Baking Company closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1347 times since Aug 2013.