Blend Coffee Lounge

• ( 4 reviews )

274 High St, Perth, Scotland, PH1 5QJ

Serves meat, vegan options available. Coffee shop with a vegan falafel wrap, vegan soup and vegan biscuits. Has soy milk. Dog-friendly. Open Mon-Tue 08:00-18:00, Wed-Fri 08:00-21:00, Sat 08:00-18:00, Sun 10:30-17:00.

Categories: British, Non-veg

First Review by radiocaz

alicendonna

Points +36

07 Aug 2021

Kofta wrap & Earl Grey with oat milk

I had the Vegan Kofta Wrap, the mango chutney was delicious.

Very pleased I could have oat milk at no extra charge with my tea.

Pros: Free alternative milk choice, Free sanitary products, Wrap toasted just right

jojoinbrighton

Points +1263

29 Oct 2018

Good vegan options

The vegan meet up group I organise holds a monthly meet up here because the options are great. There are four plant milk options for your coffee / tea / hot chocolate and as well as Lazy Days items and vegan chocolate bars they often have vegan brownies (although I haven't tried them yet!). For me the real hit is the vegan cheese toasted sandwich which you can have with or without chilli sauce.

MairiRivers

Points +246

11 Aug 2018

Lovely place

We just came for cake and coffee but they had an impressive 4 plant milks on offer. There was a vegan tray bake but unfortunately it had sold out before we got there. However we had some Lazy Days biscuits, millionaires shortbread and chocolate tiffin.

radiocaz

Points +901

17 Apr 2017

Lovely coffees, vegan options

Lovely falafel wrap and vegetable soup was on offer when I visited. The coffees were amazing. They also stocked the Lazy Days Millionaires Shortbread and Tiffins if you fancied anything sweet.

Took the doggies in there as well - win win!

Pros: Vegan wrap, Soya coffees - lots of syrups/combos, Dog friendly, comfy chairs, nice vibe.

Cons: Meat served

Return to Perth Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Blend Coffee Lounge closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.