CLOSED: Blaze Village Kitchen

Contact 401-277-2529

999 Main St Unit 1113 (at Hope Artiste Village), Pawtucket, Rhode Island, USA, 02906

Serves meat, vegan options available. Bistro style American Fusion restaurant, formerly Blaze East Side in Providence. Food is prepared to order using local produce when possible. Has labeled vegan items. MAY 2016 CONFIRMED CLOSED BY OWNER. Mon-Thu 11:30am-9:00pm, Fri 11:30am-10:00pm, Sat 10:00am-10:00pm, Sun 10:00am-8:00pm

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by alyssax3

I don't know what happened - Edit

I've been a huge fan of Blaze for years. They used to have a very extensive vegan menu. The dishes were thoughtfully prepared and never got boring. They also had a great regular menu so I could dine with my non-vegan friends and family and all were happy. Unfortunately, I went to Blaze today and I was very disappointed. They are changing their menu and the vegan portion is mostly gone. When I did order a vegan dish, the veggie wrap, it was served with non-vegan potato salad. I was kind of horrified. Make sure you check the new menu if you are going there thinking they still have a great selection.

Pros: Good Atmosphere

Cons: Served me non-vegan food from vegan menu, Poor service

Nice restaurant in the Hope Artiste Village - Edit

The menu has a dedicated section to dishes that are vegan, as well as being able to use vegan cheese on any pizza. Wednesday nights are $10 vegan entrees and $5 glasses of wine - a pretty substantial discount considering most of the entrees are anywhere from $15-$20 normally.

My favorite dish is their pink vodka sauce penne with portabello mushrooms.

Pros: A lot of vegan options, Wednesday night specials, Location

Fantastic! - Edit

Love this place! So many options as a vegan. The vegetable pot stickers are to die for! Very friendly staff, great ambience. Good drinks, good for those on a budget. Clean, in a really awesome location.

Attended their Vegan Food and Wine Tasting - Edit

My friend (a meat eater) and I (a vegan) attended the vegan food and wine tasting. We both thoroughly enjoyed ourselves! The food was beyond expectation and the staff were very friendly. Being a vegan, it was nice to be able to enjoy wine knowing it's vegan! I will most definetly be back to try the regular menu, which has a decent amount of vegan options (including two wines) and any other vegan even they may have. One of the staff, I believe the chef?, said she wants to have as many vegan options on the menu as possible but it all depends on how much they sell- so go in and give it a try!

Pros: Vegan wine!, Beautiful decor, Friendly staff

Cons: Some things a little pricey

Return to Pawtucket Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Blaze Village Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3222 times since May 2012.