Blaze Pizza

832-915-5976

1507C W Bay Area Blvd, Webster, Texas, USA, 77598

Serves meat, vegan options available. Assembly line style franchise pizzeria. Could build your own pizza with various veggies, then choose marinara or hot red sauce or white sauce. Has vegan cheese. Open Mon-Wed 11:00am-9:00pm, Thu-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by SandyArmstrong

Good quality for the price - Edit

I've come here several times & it's always worth my money, it's set up like a subway style where you tell them what you want as they make it, the staff tends to make the pizza really slowly although it only takes 3 minutes to cook it. The regular & gluten free crust is vegan as well as the red, spicy red, bbq & olive oil drizzle sauce, they have vegan cheese(daiya I assume by the texture) & plenty of veggie toppings.

Pros: Short cook time, Plenty of vegan options, 100% customizable

Cons: Employees make it slowly, Only one size pizza

Vegan Pizza @ Blaze! - Edit

I went in and asked about vegan options, and everyone looked at me like I was crazy. One girl asked me if soy was vegan. They looked at their allergy sheet and told me that they had vegan cheese, but no vegan dough. I left, and then realized that it would make NO sense for blaze to accommodate vegans in the form of toppings alone. I looked on their website and discovered that their regular & gluten free dough were both vegan. I returned to the store and mentioned what their website said, when one employee scoffed at me and said, "y'know, websites can lie." ...Anyways.

I had the spicy red sauce, vegan cheese, and tons of veggies with oregano and sea salt on top. It was literally the best pizza ever, comparable to any nonvegan pizza. 8/10 since their employees were slightly ostracizing towards me and not super knowledgeable about their company's policies/ingredients. The food itself was 10/10.

Pros: Delicious vegan options, Visibly tattooed and pierced staff

Cons: Staff not aware of ingredients/vegan-ness of items, Staff slightly ostracizing and rude

Return to Webster Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Blaze Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.