Blaze Pizza

518-280-9490

400 Balltown Rd, Schenectady, New York, USA, 12304

Serves meat, vegan options available. Assembly line style franchise pizzeria. Could build your own pizza with various veggies, then choose marinara or hot red sauce or white sauce. Has vegan cheese. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Pizza, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Larry74

tasty vegan pizza! - Edit

Daisy cheese and they'll even change their gloves for you! Easy on the wallet too!

Contributions +148

Inexpensive & Fast Vegan Pizza - Edit

Thin crust, luscious red sauce, and daiya mozzarella cheese is the perfect template for the perfect [vegan] pizza at Blaze. I was amazed at the number of options for the pizza toppings and the person making my pizza even asked if I wanted her to change gloves before handling my cheese/toppings. This was appreciated as she had also handled dairy cheese and meat toppings before getting to my pizza. There is a top on the vegan cheese so it won't get contaminated by the other cheeses and meats, but the toppings aren't covered. For the diet conscious, there are even calories for all aspects of the pizza.

I wanted to LOVE this place and the pizza, but I couldn't help but think that I could make much better pizza at home. That being said, if I am craving pizza without the fuss, Blaze is the only pizzeria nearby that I know stocks vegan cheese and is so dietary conscious. I know I will be back at some point.

*Also, there are salads available, but they are prepackaged and all have cheese on them. I have not tried asking if they could make one fresh without cheese.*

Pros: Speedy, Inexpensive, Topping Choices

Cons: No Thick Crust Option

Return to Schenectady Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Blaze Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.