Blaze Pizza

Contact 408-440-2307

5353 Almaden Expressway, San Jose, California, USA, 95118

Serves meat, vegan options available. Assembly line style franchise pizzeria. Could build your own pizza with various veggies, then choose marinara or hot red sauce or white sauce. Has vegan cheese. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Pizza, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by moriamerri

Good vegan pizza - Edit

I added Blaze Pizza to the Happy Cow directory because I was happy to see a pizza chain with vegan cheese. Their pizza situation is simple -- one size of pizza (I think it is 11 inches), and one price $8 (unless you want gluten free, in which case add $3). You can get whatever you want on your pizza for this flat price. If you make a custom pizza, you can just pick "vegan cheese". Or if you order one of their names pizzas, you can still just switch to vegan cheese.

The website doesn't list whether their dairy cheese is vegetarian (or contains animal sourced rennet). I wrote their info address about this and they did answer, so I would encourage you to ask if you are interested in dairy cheese.

The pizza seems good to me, and the main point is I just really enjoyed having a chain pizza place that has vegan cheese, and treats this as just a normal option, available at all their locations.

Pros: vegan cheese option, flat price $8, good value, tasty pizza

Return to San Jose Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Blaze Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.