Blaze Pizza

Contact 248-591-4321

112 S Main St, Royal Oak, Michigan, USA, 48045

Serves meat, vegan options available. Assembly line style franchise pizzeria. Could build your own pizza with various veggies, then choose marinara or hot red sauce or white sauce. Has vegan cheese.

Category: Lacto, American, Pizza, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by ieatmodestmouse

great price for great pizza - Edit

I was pretty impressed with this place. Very decent price for a build your own pizza that includes unlimited toppings. The sauce and crust were delicious and they had many vegetable toppings as well as Daiya cheese. It's also cooked with a fire oven so the crust gets cooked perfectly. The staff was also very friendly and talkative

Kids lOVE, husband hates it - Edit

My kids don't really like pizza but they love coming here and making their own pizzas. I like the price, it is super cheap for vegan pizza. The pizza is pretty good, I like being able to get my own pizza (as opposed to splitting it with the kids) for once and the spicy sauce. My husband doesn't like this place, he thinks the employees are horrible and I have to agree. It can be ran better, the Qdoba I go to is set up like this but the employees are on the ball. I would have to blame the management.

Pros: the price, kid friendly, vegan cheese

Cons: bad service, food area is kind of messy

good - Edit

their GF pizza is also vegan which is nice. they have vegan cheese and lots of options for toppings. its basically set up like a subway fyi. the thing i HATE is that the workers never know what vegan is. i order a vegan pizza with vegan cheese and they say "did you want meat on that?" uh, no. its vegan. i feel that if you work at a restaurant that advertises vegan food, you need to know what vegan is. because of the kinda crappy service i dont like to go there. if the employees (and this is at both locations i've been to) were nicer and actually acted like they were working maybe i'd go more often. every time i've been there, everyone is goofing off and f-ing around.

ronswanson4life I am a big fan of the gluten free crust here (though it does take a bit longer to wait on and cook), it's thinner than their thin crust regular ones which is great for me and anyone else who likes it thin and crisp. I disagree with the other person who commented on the vegan cheese "issue" and acting like the workers are dumb for asking that. My brother is ALLERGIC to cheese. But he's a big time meat eater, and sometimes they skip to the vegetable section without asking - so they wind up moving back and it just wastes time. Vegans aren't the only ones who avoid dairy!!!
I will say this though, sometimes their music is way too loud and it makes the struggle to order all the more difficult.
** I have to give props to the people working there who listen when we ask for a fresh cutter :)
Always a pleasure.

Return to Royal Oak Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Blaze Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 955 times since Jan 2014.