Blaze Pizza

n/a

4100 N Alafaya Trail, Orlando, Florida, USA, 32826

Serves meat, vegan options available. Assembly line style franchise pizzeria. Could build your own pizza with various veggies, then choose marinara or hot red sauce or white sauce. Has vegan cheese, at extra charge.

Categories: Lacto, American, Pizza, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by AlexandraPhillips

I'd give 5 if I could! - Edit

We never heard of Blaze until our honeymoon last year. We stopped over at Disney Springs and after having a pleasant pizza experience in Animal Kingdom, we decided to try another. And they did not disappoint! I got the regular crust with vegan mozzarella, fresh basil, garlic and oregano. It was so good we had to order two! The staff was friendly, the wait times were reasonable and although you have slimmer pizza options, you won't regret visiting this place. When we flew home we saw that it was a chain. It's just unfortunate they only sell personal pies.

Yummy Vegan Pizza! - Edit

All the vegans I know rave about this place so we decided to finally check it out. The line stretched outside but moved relatively quick. Everyone was super friendly and happy to explain the process. You order, pick your toppings, pay, and then you are given a pager that vibrates when your pizza is ready. I ordered thick crust, no cheese, olive, mushroom and pineapple. My husband ordered regular crust, extra vegan cheese (they use Daiya), with jalapeños, green peppers, and onion. I had a bogo code so two build your own pizzas (one with thick crust) and two drinks came to about $14. My husbands food came out fast but mine took a bit longer. When he went to get it, they told him the crust didn't rise and insisted on making me another one. They also gave us the pizza that didn't rise to snack on. I would have just eaten it as I'm not that picky. But A+ on customer service!! Both pizzas were great! I didn't really see the value for the thicker crust (not really that thick) so next time I'll save the extra fee and get regular. I also really enjoyed their expansive drink selection. I will definitely be back and can't wait to try more drinks!

Pros: vegan friendly, huge drink selection, great toppings

Cons: long lines

Return to Orlando Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Blaze Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.