Blaze Pizza

( 1 review )
209-369-1169

1537 Lower Sacramento Rd, Lodi, California, USA, 95242

Serves meat, vegan options available. Assembly line style franchise pizzeria. Could build your own pizza with various veggies, then choose marinara or hot red sauce or white sauce. Has vegan cheese, a kale quinoa salad. Crusts are vegan.

Categories: Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by MoniqueH.

Pizza is on point - Edit

I went to Blaze Pizza for the first time the employees were attentive and very familiar with the menu. It reminded me of Chipotle or Subway, I was able to select my items and afterwards, my pizza was placed in the fast fired oven, which was pretty cool!

Paul made my pizza and he was kind, patient, and funny. When I thanked him for being so patient with me, he told me that I was one of the nicest customers that he had all day. I was touched because I don't want to be that vegan who is super anal or rude about what I want, but I do know what I want. When I told him that I was vegan, he helped me create an amazing pizza and it was blazing! Overall, the service was great! I will be eating at Blaze more frequently!

Pros: Vegan cheese Great service Nice establishment

Cons: More vegan meat options would be great

Return to Lodi Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Blaze Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.