Blackbird Pizza

503-236-5223

1935 SE Hawthorne, Portland, Oregon, USA, 97214

Serves meat, vegan options available. Build-your-own pies. Has vegan pizza by the slice or by the pie, as well options for pasta, soup, salad, cookies. Makes the dough and sauces in-house. Has game room, cocktails, late hours. Open Mon-Sun 12:00am-2:00am, Mon-Sun 12:00pm-12:00am.

Category: Lacto, American, Pizza, Italian, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Catering, Non-veg

First Review by lindseymiller

Not bad! - Edit

My boyfriend and I saw their vegan pizza signs and decided to give it a try. Lively atmosphere, but can get a little loud depending on when you go.

We ordered their vegan pizza off the menu although there were a few different vegan options in regards to the slice selection. You can also choose to make your own, and they do have Daiya available for that if you so choose. We also got the garlic bread/rolls and those can be made vegan also. The pizza was good, and the garlic rolls were decent.

I do think there are better pizza options in Portland, but this place wasn't bad at all. We'll be going back to try it again, definitely.

Pros: good drinks , options, hours

Cons: noise, flavor

Return to Portland Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Blackbird Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.