Black Thai Restaurant

Serves meat, vegan options available. The Black Thai sauce is supposed to be vegan--it's used in vegetable stir fry, fried rice, curry, and noodle dishes. Soups such as tom kha, tofu soup, and house soup can all be veg by request. Vegans to specify. Current ownership since fall 2012. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-9:30pm.

Category: Ovo, Thai, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by camftru2self

Great Food, Great Service, Great Prices! - Edit

I enjoyed the Black Thai Restaurant from the moment we pulled up to see it's bold signage on this little quaint street in Myrtle Beach, SC. It was like a ray of sunlight peering through clouds.The decor is so inviting that it transplants you to an eclectic Thai infused experience. I am vegan and my husband and teen son are unknowingly soon to be Vegans and the menu catered to all three of our personal tastes. The food was as fresh as it was plentiful and delicious. I highly recommend Black Thai Restaurant if you are in the Myrtle Beach area and especially if you are Vegan because I struggled in finding quality food for me to eat while I was there until I found this place.

Pros: Vegan Friendly, Excellent food, Friendly service

Cons: Small but quaint

Return to Myrtle Beach Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Black Thai Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2324 times since Sep 2011.