Black Rock Pizza Co.

775-356-1771

2855 N McCarran Blvd, Sparks, Nevada, USA, 89441

Serves meat, vegan options available. All of the pizza sauces are vegan, and vegan cheese is available on any vegetarian pizza (as well as gluten free). Flexible with ingredients.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Pizza, Non-veg

First Review by veganyoginimama

Best Pizza In Area - Edit

I wish I could eat pizza here every day, but I would weigh 1,000 pounds. Great place to go with friends before a movie.

Pros: Vegan options, Lots of options

Cons: Only one location in Sparks

Best Vegan Pizza I Have Tasted - Edit

Black Rock Pizza Co may very well have the best vegan pizza I have ever tried. We tried the Skilofilakas pizza and the Crop Circles pizza veganized. Both were amazing, but we liked the Crop Circles pizza a tiny bit better. There are two types of crust available, multigrain and sweet Italian. We thought the sweet Italian (while not as healthy) was so much more delicious. There are 4 (I think) types of sauce that are vegan. We tried the spicy Sicilian which (while not spicy at all) was an amazingly good basic tomato sauce. The vegetables toppings are very fresh and I believe they use daiya cheese. The staff were friendly and very helpful about choosing pizzas that can be veganized. Two of the sandwiches can also be veganized.

Pros: Amazing Pizza, Friendly Staff, Lots of different options

Return to Sparks Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Black Rock Pizza Co. closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.