Black Kale

Smetanovo náměstí 10, Ostrava, Czech Republic, 70200

Billed as a superfood bar where vegan as well raw food and dessert is served. Est. 2017. Open Mon-Sat 8:00am-8:30pm.

Categories: Vegan, Pizza, Raw, Take-out, European

First Review by tsproc

Best in Ostrava - Edit

We do enjoy visiting there a lot. Their desserts are must, we always end up by having few sweets after the meal.

The spicy chilli pizza is perfect. We really love the taste and hotness. although they were warning us it is very hot it was just right for us.

The stuff is very kind and sympathetic.

Pros: Delicious meals , Desserts, Very friendly stuff

Very nice place! - Edit

I really loved this place!! I liked the spacious premises, atmosphere and the menu. The food that we had was really delicious and the waitress was nice and friendly. I think this place offers mostly raw vegan meals and some vegan cooked meals.

Pros: atmosphere, menu, location

Cute and delicious all vegan place - Edit

The food was wonderful and the staff very attentive. The red wine was a taste of heaven! Very fruity and wonderful!

Many freshly made juices, smoothies and a nice choice of vegan and raw vegan menues.

For the hot chilly pizza you need to be able to handle the heat though (not lile us 😂).

Pros: Fesh and delicious food Staff Cozy location

Nice place, exceeded my expectations - Edit

Very nice staff, remarkable pizza and frittata, tasty and creative drinks and menu in general. I have nothing to complain about regarding my visit, apart from it being kinda overpriced. But yeah, the price would probably be comparable with nonvegan places of the same 'calibre' of 'poshness' , i don't know, i don't visit those places:)

Pros: Simple, aesthetically pleasing interior, Friendly/sympathic staff, Creative and tasty meals/drinks

Cons: Prices, feels kinda too spacious, not cozy, Menu design, hmm

Return to Ostrava Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Black Kale closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.