Black Hole Coffee House

Contact 713-528-0653

4504 Graustark St, Houston, Texas, USA, 77006

Serves meat, vegan options available. Coffee house serving with a cold case of prepared food, including hummus and a house-made breakfast burrito with quinoa, black bean, sweet potato. Also brings in vegan baked goods from a local bakery. Open Mon-Sun 12:00am-12:00am, Mon-Sun 6:30am-12:00am.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by veggie_htx

Great coffee and solid vegan options - Edit

Found this by accident whilst waiting for a friend to have surgery. The coffee was made with care and was really delicious. I was also really pleased to find their vegan options, including a hearty sandwich and pastries. Definitely worth a visit for studying/working or just a hang out.

Pros: Not too busy, even at lunch time, Great vegan options, Great coffee

Cons: A little tricky to find

Great light vegan bites and pastries - Edit

I stopped in to Black Hole Coffee House because I saw on vegan Instagram someone had a vegan breakfast burrito from there. Thank goodness they had some in the cold case when I arrived! This is great to eat right there, or take home...just unwrap it and heat it up in the microwave for a minute. The burrito is stuffed with quinoa, black bean, onions, peppers, and sweet potatoes. This was incredibly flavorful, and on the salty side (which I likeee). It came with a small side of salsa (I would say with a medium heat level) that tasted like restaurant quality (i.e. homemade and not from a jar!). So yum. I would definitely get this again when I go back, plus also enjoy a sweet treat from Sinfull bakery (Black Hole carries a bunch of their baked goods).

Pros: Excellent food, Clearly Labelled

Return to Houston Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Black Hole Coffee House closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.