Black Chili

Contact 963041915

Calle Ciscar 10, Valencia, Spain, 46005

Serves meat, vegan options available. Burritos and Tex Mex food, beers and margaritas. Each menu item reported has a vegetarian option, a few can be vegan with modification. Open Mon-Sun 1:00pm-12:00am, Sat-Sun 12:00am-1:00am.

Category: Lacto, American, Fast food, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by lerio78

delicious food, helpful staff - Edit

This little Mexican place has such a helpful guy running it. He speaks perfect English (even runs a language exchange there on a Monday night) and went out of his way to help me veganise my food, he even made nachos with cheese on one side. The food is absolutely delicious and very good value. We had chilli nachos, three types of empanadas and an off menu vegan burrito, all really smokey and delicious. Highly recommended!

Pros: super helpful dude, delicious food, great value

Nothing special - Edit

I wanted to go to Loving hut but it was closed on Monday (which was actually mentioned on Happycow) and Black Chili was very nearby. I had the Menu del dia, which was a burrito with 2 suaces, nachos, and 1 drink for 6.95 euro. I paid 1 euro extra to have guacemole as one of the 2 sauces. The burrito had very little flavour, I missed typical Mecixan spices. The guacemole came in such a small tub, it really was not worth 1 euro extra. So I was disappointed in the food. The neighbourhood was very nice though.

Fantastic vegan burrito - Edit

Came here following the advice of previous reviewers. We needed a snack to tide us over till dinner, so a burrito seemed a good shout. Cool interior, plenty of beers to choose from and the owner was incredibly polite speaking perfect English. We asked what options were vegan and he explained all the Mexican dishes they can make (there was loads) but we settled for an off menu vegan burrito. It was great, well prepared, tasted awesome and the sauces were brill too. Can't recommend this place more. TL:DR if you're hungry and want quick vegan food, you won't regret coming here :)

Great place!! - Edit

I came across this restaurant a few days ago and was a great surprise. They have vegetarian options on every food item and the food is delicious, home made!!
They also have a wide range of beers and free soda refill. Will definitely go back!!

Pros: Veggie options, Food Quality, Price

Cons: Self service. No waiters

Return to Valencia Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Black Chili closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.