Black Canyon Coffee

Contact n/a

Ratchada Rd (at Big C Shops), Bangkok, Thailand,

Serves meat, vegan options available. Coffee, tea, and food cafe chain with locations throughout Thailand. Offers a full food menu which has a separate vegetarian list. Find rice and noodles dishes with veggies cooked in different ways. Free Wi-Fi. Open Mon-Sun 10:00am-10:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Thai, Western, Non-veg

First Review by Jrosworld

Not bad - Edit

A restaurant certainly not of the usual ilk that I've become accustomed to finding on Happy Cow. It's a chain coffee store with a mostly meat menu, but seeing as it's on here, I'll add a review anyway:

There is but one 'vegetarian' page on the menu, containing six choices. And at least three of those contain eggs or dairy, so you're not going to be spoilt for choice coming here. For me I just happened to be in Big C and fancied a bit of food and a cup of green tea, and for that this restaurant was fine.

It was very comfortable, the staff were all very efficient and friendly, and the bilingual picture menu made ordering a doddle.

My food had arrived at my table within a couple of minutes of ordering it, and considering that this is almost a fast food restaurant, it was actually very nice.

You're not going to be blown away by this place; it's generic in every aspect from the food to the decor to the uniformed waitresses. It's a chain coffee shop though, so what else would you expect? If you're nearby and want a menu with a small number of vegetarian choices and a a comfortable place to sit, then this place is fine. I'm sure I'll come back again if I'm in the area.

Pros: Comfortable, Fast, friendly service, Bilingual picture menu

Cons: Generic

Return to Bangkok Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Black Canyon Coffee closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.