Bla Bla

Contact 010-4774448

Piet Heynplein 35 (at Delfshaven area), Rotterdam, Netherlands,

Upscale and romantic setting. Offers a few set menus of which 1 is typically vegan. For more choices, vegans should call at least 2 days in advance. Open Wed-Sun 5:30pm-10:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Western, Beer/Wine, Catering, European, Dutch

First Review by Marco

Really good food - Edit

We love having dinner over here. The service and location are both great. The dishes are all vegetarian.

We are both vegan and this is no problem at all for them. Their menu consists of three different dishes, which changes three or four times a year.

Pros: Good food, No problem to make dishes vegan, Great location

Not bad - Edit

The food here was pretty good. They had a few set menus, one of which was entirely vegan. I liked everything on my plate. The vegan chocolate cake was pretty tasty as well. The ambience was good for a romantic date, and the beer selection was nice. I can't give it five stars because I had better vegan food in Rotterdam for less money, but it was definitely a nice experience for a "fancy" dinner out.

Pros: vegan chocolate cake, romantic ambience, good beer

Cons: pricey

Very tasty and beautiful - Edit

We have eaten here twice till now. When you're vegan, you need to make a reservation, but then you get something really good, and beautifully served. Go there. you won't regret.

Pros: Vegan possible, Delicious!erved with a lot of care, Served with a lot of care

Cons: Small place, Not very cheap

Nothing special but expensive - Edit

I'm sorry but I feel obliged to share my negative feedback on Bla Bla - we recently had 2 (out of served 4) main dishes and both of them were rather small (definitely too small if compared to their price 17,50 - 18 EUR).

Cons: small portions

a great surprise! - Edit

visited in summer 2008. very generous portions, creative food. fresh. delicious. wonderful. staff tried hard to help us understand the menu. charming atmosphere. cute neigbourhood. would absolutely return. great value.

Pros: portions, creative cuisine, helpful staff

Bla Bla? Yum Yum! - Edit

Bla Bla is a very cosy place in the picturesque Delfshaven area on the west side of Rotterdam. Even when you have no plans to go there, it is worth the detour by itself (do make a reservation). We have tried several dishes on the menu, without any disappointments. The restaurant is 100% vegetarian, but not vegan.

Pros: great cuisine, nice location

Return to Rotterdam Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bla Bla closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.