Bitteat

Contact 71150488898

Lautenschlagerstr. 21, Stuttgart, Germany, 70173

Vegetarian quick service restaurant and takeaway eatery, opened Jan 2016. Open Mon-Fri 10:00am-10:00pm, Sat-Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Organic, Western, Fast food, Take-out, European

First Review by Sveta Roux

Interior now finished! - Edit

I had lunch at Bitteat. Not sure what the name is supposed to mean, there may be something hidden there that I don't get (Bitte eat? Bitte at? Something with "teat"?). Anyway, to follow up on the previous reviewer, I am happy that the interior is now finished. It is a fully working bistro-style restaurant with a good number of seats and a full menu with salads, soups, sandwiches, curries and wraps. And desserts, of course. I only had a wrap (sesame tofu wrap), and it was good. I would't say it was mindblowing, but it was clearly a solid wrap with greens, tofu, the right amount of sauce and so on. Friendly staff, the location is close to the downtown university campus and if you go in the afternoon, you get a good amount of sunshine there. If the sun is shining, that is. Certainly recommended, but not sure whether I'd walk a thousand miles for it. Not expensive.

Pros: good location, good value, sunshine in the afternoon

Return to Stuttgart Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bitteat closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.