Bits 'n Pizzas

30 Daniel Tjongarereo Ave, Swakopmund, Namibia, 9000

Serves meat, vegan options available. Thin crust pizza place and restaurant. Has multiple vegan cheese options available including tofu, creamy cashew based, and an agar cashew cheese. Tell staff you are vegan and owner will cater for you directly. Vegan options are not specified on the menu, you must ask. Open Tue-Sat 12:00pm-2:00pm, Tue-Sun 4:00pm-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Italian, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Mexican, Catering, European, Non-veg

First Review by TheModernHerbivore

Amazing!! - Edit

They offer a cashew based vegan cheese that is made in Windhoek that is really nice, as well as a locally made vegan salami. They have a whole menu of vegan pizzas (around 6-7) as well as a delicious and crunchy gluten free crust. The service is also excellent!

vegan options worth checking out! - Edit

Namibia is NOT a vegan friendly country. So when I find a restaurant that is vegan owned and striving to add vegan, paleo, and gluten free options to their menu, it's a big deal. The owner is newly vegan and loves experimenting with new vegan cheese ideas. When I went in and told her I was vegan, she offered me two different types of cheeses, cashew based, and tofu based, and then prepared the pizzas herself. She also invited me back the next night to test out some new gluten free crusts. While I can't say that this pizza place is as good as vegan pizza I've had in the USA, I enjoyed supporting a local vegan owned business in Namibia. Check it out vegans of Namibia. The tofu "cheese" was delicious :)

Pros: vegan owned, accommodating staff

Cons: vegan options not yet on the menu

Return to Swakopmund Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bits 'n Pizzas closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.