CLOSED: Bite Vegan Bakery

• Bakery Bakery
  • Vegan

516-680-4111

440 S Rampart Blvd, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, 89145

Vegan baker located at the Tivoli Village Fresh52 farmer's market on Saturday, and the Sansone Park Place on Eastern (9480 S. Eastern) on Sunday. Confirmed closed, Jun 2017. Open Sat 8:30am-2:00pm, Sun 8:30am-1:00pm.

First Review by veganshmegan98

AWESOME VEGAN WEDDING CAKE - Edit

My fiancée and I were in search of a delicious vegan cake for our wedding. We had been coming to Tivoli Village and enjoying Bite's treats for a while. We talked to Holly about our theme and she was very excited to help out, as were we since we loved everything else we have tried. On our wedding day, Friday, May 13, 2016, Holly delivered this most amazing cake. It was a huge success as people couldn't believe their eyes, and the comments we got were tremendous. Mostly they couldn't believe it was vegan and tasted so good. My wife and I know that things don't have to be non-vegan to be delicious. Thank you Holly for making our wedding day so special.

Pros: Delicious Sweets, Friendly Service

Favorite vegan baked goods in Vegas! - Edit

Love them - super nice people, and possibly the best vegan cake I've ever had! I try and go at least once a month and stock up...wish they did more than just Saturday, and on MY side of the town :-(
Oh, and don't confuse them with that new place Vegan Bites, who lol stole their name I guess? Their stuff is kinda dry and honestly just isn't good. I tried a couple cupcakes and after a bite or two I threw them out, bleh! Just go to the farmer's market - you won't regret it! Tivoli Village on Saturdays!

Pros: best vegan cake, everything is so good!, pecan pie bars

Cons: only open on Saturday

Return to Las Vegas Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Bite Vegan Bakery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.