Bistro Vonish Food Truck

Contact 203-982-7762

701 E 53rd St, Austin, Texas, USA, 78751

Vegan food truck. Serves seasonal menus that showcase fresh produce from Central Texas. Beyond the cuisine from local flavors also offers kolache and pizza. Moved here Oct 2015 from Manor Rd. Open Wed-Thu 4:00pm-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 12:00pm-9:00pm, Sun 11:00am-3:00pm, Sun 6:00pm-8:00pm.

Category: Vegan, American, Pizza, Organic, Fast food, Take-out

First Review by JCB

Must eat hear - Edit

Clearly professional chef quality vegan food. Entire menu is vegan. Went with family, ordered 5 different things, everything was beautiful and tasty. Very reasonably priced.

Pros: Amazing food, pleasant out door atmosphere, excell

Cons: none

Decadent - Edit

My sister and I split the butternut squash pizza and the sweet potato arepas. They were fantastic, I wish I had been hungrier because I really wanted to try the bbq sandwich and the cauliflower dish. I will definitely be coming back soon. We had leftovers of the pizza because it is relatively large (best to split with three people if that's all you order or four or more if you're sharing family style). The sourdough crust was one of the best vegan pizza crusts I've ever had. Also, the food isn't noticeably vegan (if that makes sense) so it's a great place to take non-vegans.

Pros: Excellent Food, Friendly Staff

Gourmet food truck - Edit

The dishes are well-conceived and attractively presented. I'm impressed that they serve such gourmet offerings out of a food truck. But I guess if this were to fly anywhere, Austin would be the place to do it.

The mac and cheese is so, so, so good. It's simultaneously cheesy, gooey, and crispy. We also had a tuscan white bean dish. I really liked the use of herbs and spices. The kolaches seemed to be reheated and left a little bit to be desired, especially given the steep price. But all in all it was a great meal, and I would highly recommend stopping by.

Pros: Mac and Cheese, Herbs, Presentation

Cons: Kolaches

Loved it! - Edit

We went to this place as a back-up when BBQ Revolution was closed and were really glad we did! Really good food - especially the pizza. The meat eaters loved it too. I highly recommend Bistro Vonish and will definitely return.

Return to Austin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bistro Vonish Food Truck closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1770 times since Jan 2015.