Bistro U Pihace

• ( 4 reviews )

Vegetarian bistro serving vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free Czech style dishes and sweets. Menu changes daily, see website for updates. Serves juice and wine, no coffee. Half portions are available. Staff do not speak English but the vegan options are marked on the menu. Opened August 2017.
Note December 2021: Due to the current situation with Covid-19, restaurants in the Czech Republic must close by 10:00pm. Takeaway / delivery may still be available - check social media or call ahead. Open Mon-Fri 10:30-15:00. Lunch served from 11:00.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Beer/Wine, Take-out, European, Czech

First Review by Andreaadov

FilipEdelman

Points +90

07 Jul 2021

Vegan options on a daily basis

My favorite place in our region. Serves veg or vegetarian food, always make sure to call way ahead as prepared portions are quickly gone! Now also serves a coffee😄In addition to daily offer, there are always some vegan desserts and salads.

Pros: Tasty, healthy food, Only veg place in our district, Varied menu

AničkaKošařová

Points +46

23 Jun 2020

Lovely surprise

I didn't expect there would be a place near my home that serves vegan meals, I was happy to find it. Vegan, vegetarian and gluten free meals marked on the menu. I was told to call before that to order a meal as they don't want to cook too much especially in covid situation.

Pros: Vegan meals marked

Cons: Only one meal on the menu and not always vegan.

jajamelkova

Points +13

Mostly Veg
29 Jan 2020

❤️

Cozy bistro, friendly staffs, delicious vegetarian and vegan meal.

Pros: Staffs , Meal

Cons: Cash only

Andreaadov

Points +43

Vegetarian
02 May 2018

Satisfied

I was so happy when I heard that near my hometown will be new vege/veg bistro. They cooks well but on the other hand quite expensive (especially for students like me hah).

Pros: Delicious food, Friendly stuff, Portions

Cons: Value , Interior

Return to Rokycany Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bistro U Pihace closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.