International
Beer/Wine
Fusion

Vegan bistro opened Feb 2019. Offers tapas to share as well larger size plates, evening cocktails. Everything is vegan including wine selection. Open Mon-Thu 10:00am-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 10:00am-11:30pm, Sun 11:00am-4:00pm.

Venue map for Bistro Tendresse
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by helenedrouin

k.dieks

Points +144

07 Feb 2024

Fancy small plates—good for sharing

Unique and tasty small plates.

NWatlington

Points +637

06 Jan 2024

Dinner in a nice athmosphere

Great vibes and a nice selection of tasty dishes to share (not a lot of mains). I’d say ordering three appetizers is enough for two people.

Pros: 11/10 playlist!

ViQNut

Points +86

28 Dec 2023

Incredibly delicious

There’s something incredibly satisfying about the meals one would have at Bistro Tendresse. Every bite is a savory treat. Enjoy!

Can’t wait to visit again soon!

daijoubou

Points +66

17 Dec 2023

Fancy, welcoming place

I would definitely recommend Tendresse for a date (or any occasion, really). The food is delicious and the menu just the perfect size!

Mimi96

Points +192

Vegetarian
14 Nov 2023

40th Birthday

Was in town to celebrate my friend's 40th birthday and decided to try this place. We opted for lunch and I decided to try their Pave. The dish was very flavourful and the service was quick. Definitely worth it.

XenaWarriorPrincess

Points +1906

05 Nov 2023

Great vegan restaurant

I came here for the weekend brunch. The savory waffle was delicious, as was the tiramisu. My family enjoyed the Benedict as well.

Great selection of artfully crafted cocktails. I loved the Verde cocktail - light, refreshing, and botanical.

Nice, upscale yet cozy ambiance. Friendly staff. Timely service. Reasonable prices (it came to 115$ after tax and tip for 3 people). Portions are a bit on the small side but still decently filling.

bncrain

Points +16

27 Oct 2023

Gorgeous food

Had one of the top ten meals of my life here. Brought my omnivorous parents, and they were blown away. The focaccia will change your life.

nadialefebvre

Points +67

21 Oct 2023

Great vibe for dinner

I had come previously for brunch (great spot - must have the waffle!) and tried it for dinner and it had a great trendy vibe and really good food. I recommend the rissoto and the sashimi.

NickTustin

Points +522

18 Oct 2023

Great

* Tao - incredible tofu, wonderful textures
* ravioli - very fresh tasting and flavorful. Small portion
* pave - great
* dumplings - excellent
* cactus mocktail - great but too sweet

Oxymora

Points +379

14 Oct 2023

Perfect for brunch

Well done and tasty, I liked their brunch. Staff is nice

Veganup

Points +1500

04 Oct 2023

Brunch

We visited Bistro Tendresse for brunch. Their menu contained some interesting options we haven’t seen before. We had the savoury waffles, the eggplant burger, and chocolate tiramisu for dessert. The waffles were great, nice and crunchy and topped with a wonderful mushroom sauce. The eggplant burger was good, with a big slab of eggplant and a side of excellent fries. The chocolate tiramisu was a layer of coffee soaked cake, topped with a fantastic chocolate mousse. The food was great, and we would definitely eat there again.

Pros: Great food

timc

Points +24

02 Oct 2023

SO marvelous! A must-try for every vegan!

We loved the menu choices (crispy brussel sprouts, pavé, and cauliflower entrée!)
The best part of the meal was our terrific server, Rose!

Really a place worth trying (and returning to!)

maoud

Points +251

18 Sep 2023

TrĂšs bon brunch

Une belle adresse avec un menu original et gourmand
TrÚs bon brunch et terrasse agréable avec une bonne ambiance

Jenjen_cg

Points +93

03 Sep 2023

Vegan Tapas!

This is a cool vegan restaurant in the village with an international take on tapas / sharing plates!
We loved the food and the vegan tiramisu for desert was to die for!

broman

Points +124

30 Aug 2023

Delicious and beautiful dinner!

We had a delicious and beautifully presented dinner at Tendresse. We started with the Focaccia of the day with smoked eggplant spread and pesto. It was sublime! My husband had Cauliflower (Roasted cauliflower, corn cream, tempura leaves, marinated cauliflower, lemon gremolata, fermented hot sauce.) And I had the Tostadas (Crispy corn tortillas, creamy white bean purée with tahini, peach and red cabbage salad, black garlic & maple vinaigrette, corn drumsticks, almond queso, green oil) Both were elegantly plated, delicious and satisfying mains. The staff was friendly and attentive. Atmosphere very subdued and classy.

jackiebast

Points +423

20 Aug 2023

Elegant vegan brunch!

All vegan restaurant with an upscale vibe and menu!

Went here for brunch and got the French toast which was a little too sweet, but tried my friends got the savoury waffles and breakfast tacos which were amazing. I’d come back again for those items.

The portions were on the smaller side, but fairly priced for the beautiful plating, fresh ingredients and great service.

Excited to come back here for dinner.

Updated from previous review on 2023-08-20

Pros: Delicious savoury waffles , Lovely atmosphere , Good service

Cons: French toast was a little too sweet , Portions on the smaller side

Wil61

Points +68

12 Aug 2023

Great Find!

Delicious breakfast right in the heart of the village. We will definitely be going back! Benedictine breakfast item was beautifully presented and flavors were excellent.

Pros: Friendly, Clean, Delicious

DaniPortuguez

Points +50

Vegetarian
23 Jul 2023

We really liked it

We ordered tacos and pain doré and we really enjoyed the flavor and it had a nice presentation. Size of the plates were really good

Pros: Flavor, Size , Presentation

Cons: Coffee was on a glass

dducharme

Points +28

21 Jul 2023

Excellent petit restaurant

Présentation des plats trÚs originale, savoureux, portions raisonnables et service hors pair. Il y a une terrasse sur la rue piétonniÚre. Délicieux mock-tail au jus de carottes!!

Pros: Serveur sympathique et attentionné , Jolie Présentation des plats, Tout était délicieux et vegan

jrdnelb

Points +149

30 Jun 2023

Delicious

Tasty, well presented, and innovative food. Been here for dinner and brunch and both are delicious. Some foods imitating animal products but some not. Pricey for the amount of food you get though: wise to eat beforehand.

SaraNorlin

Points +2875

28 Jun 2023

Truly amazing

The gaufre aux champignons was so so good. I've never had a dish like it. The creme brulee was one of the best vegan versions I've had. Excellent. Highly recommend

bbessa

Points +142

25 Jun 2023

Excellent!

Just stopped for a quick bite and was pleasantly surprised. The food was delicious.

Pros: Fully vegan, Brunch menu

Cons: No coffee options on brunch menu

PurpleCurrant

Points +3538

10 Jun 2023

A+ brunch

Popular brunch spot with great food and prices. Great location too, right outside Beaudry metro. I'll have to come back for lunch or dinner!

PL09

Points +24

09 Jun 2023

Excellent

Very flavorful dishes, a bit on the pricey side but the food is very high quality. Great place!

louloueee

Points +38

22 May 2023

Le meilleur resto

Mon restaurant prĂ©fĂ©rĂ© Ă  MontrĂ©al! C’est un peu cher mais la nourriture est excellente!
Je recommande particuliùrement les pleurotes king😄

veganeatsglobal

Points +378

14 Apr 2023

Flavorful cuisine

Lots of flavor in their food, I was impressed by the exploration of different flavor combinations. The burger and gnocchi are both great options.

CindieGuénette

Points +90

07 Apr 2023

Mon plat préféré

La gaufre aux champignons reste un de mes plats prĂ©fĂ©rĂ©. Le seul plat que j'ai commandĂ© 2x dans le mĂȘme repas de ma vie. Lol. Juste pour dire combien Tendresse a de la personnalitĂ©.

Pros: Délicieux , Parfait pour souligner un événement , Juste à cÎté d'un métro