First Review by JanaM

Absolutely delicious! - Edit

This was a very lucky find,as for some reason,it didn't get listed as a nearby vegan restaurant. It is absolutely vegan,and raw even (apart from the coffee, but it's only served with soy milk as we were told...unlike mentioned previously).
We've had the most delicious cakes (the best one in my husband's life according to him 😉...the caramel one) and soup there! We can highly recommend it! And as for the location, it's a bistro and for that purpose it's very charming and practically placed. Sadly we've found it on our last day by accident...would have loved to come back and try some more "deliciousness".

Pros: Delicious food , Friendly staff, Good value

Cons: Nothing

Great raw desserts! - Edit

We went here to have some coffee and desserts. They have an English menu (listing all the ingredients) and if I understood the staff correctly then everything every food item here is vegan (and the only reason they are listed as vegetarian is that they offer milk in coffee).

We had two cake slices, which were delicious and were offered a free juice in addition (we did not understand why). Everything was quite good, apart from the location of the place, right in the centre of a shopping mall. If you are looking for a quick snack in the city centre, this might be a plus though.

Pros: Good vegan selection, nice desserts

Cons: inside a shopping mall

I love raw food! - Edit

I was there few times, always absolutely satisfied with food. They have very interesting variety of raw food. My favourite are the beetroot noodles though.
Staff is very friendly there. The only thing I didn't like at all was a placement of the bistro. It is situated in the middle of a mall. Luckily not a very busy one so it wasn't that bad to sit there.

Pros: Friendly staff, Amazing food

Cons: In the middle of a mall

Return to Liberec Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has bistRAWveg closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.