Bishan Vegetarian

• Vegetarian
Contact 90618000

Bishan Bus Interchange Food Court Level 2, Bishan (at Junction 8), North Singapore, Singapore, 579837

Vegetarian stall in open-air food court with vegan options of noodles, lor mee, mixed vege rice, bee hoon, yam cake, chee cheong fun, biriyani, vegetables, and mock meats. Also operates a cafe at Heartland Mall Kovan. Open Mon-Sat Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Chinese, Fast food, Take-out, Singaporean

First Review by Peace ...

Best option nearby - Edit

I used to take this station often when I worked in Singapore, so if I needed food, this was the best option I've found nearby. There is a hawker center and shopping mall nearby this station, but nothing provides full vegetarian options. This is the only full veggie place (mock-meat and non-mock-meat dishes) I've found near this area.

I like it, but I try not to eat here often because they use msg.

Pros: Convenient location, Cheap

Cons: They use MSG

Vegetarian Food @ Bishan Bus Interchange - Edit

There is a vegetarian stall by the name Bishan Vegetarian stall which is just above the Bishan Bus Interchange.

The mini food court has been renovated and it looks more presentable.

I enjoyed a simple breakfast there. Ordered the Chee Cheong Fun @ S$1.6 and it tasted good. The fried bee hoon with a deep fried spring roll cost S$2. The fried bee hoon was a little lack of taste as I guess it meant to be pair with curry vegetable or gravy.

They do serve some dim sum and some other local vegetarian favourites.

Return to North Singapore Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bishan Vegetarian closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2286 times since Dec 2011.