Bioveggy

333-8359787

Via Erbosa 12, Florence, Italy, 50 126

A 100% organic/gluten free/vegan restaurant serves dinner but may open for lunch in September 2014; please check with them. Has a separate raw food menu. Serves local Tuscan wine. Staff speaks English. Same owner as Paninovegano, but Bioveggy is more upscale. Open Tue-Sun 7:30pm-10:30pm, Sat-Sun 12:30pm-2:30pm.

Category: Vegan, International, Italian, Organic, Raw, Beer/Wine

First Review by ritahooks

Amazing food, lovely atmosphere - Edit

the whole menu is gluten free and vegan. Went with two Omni's and both loved it. desserts were amazing. also has healthy and raw options.

very nice place! - Edit

Very nice place. The raw vegan cheese is so good! Staff nice, ready to explain the dishes. The main dishes a little bit disappointing after the wonderful cheese, but the dessert is just perfect. I loved it!

CinziaRe 30 Jan 2017 - Thank you Siup!

Perfect real restaurant with my love - Edit

I'm so glad we went there though it was quite far away from the city center and we got lost on our way. Cinzia Re is Florence's vegan visitors and inhabitants' godmother :p I felt like when we used to go to restaurants on our birthdays when I was a child. We were Saturday night and there were different families from the houses near, everyone knew each other, children were running around the tables, it was the cutest Italian night... The food was just delicious, especially the pasta with a creamy/cheesy sauce (I can't recall what it was).... Everything was perfect, maybe a little long between the plates but the restaurant was crowded and it was still very cosy and lovely so no problem there. Lovely night, I'm so glad we went there.

Pros: excellent italian food, all vegan, lovely vibe and staff

Cons: restaurant prices

CinziaRe 30 Jan 2017 - Thank you with our vegan heart! :-)

delicious food - Edit

Chickpea omelet
Tempura veg
Raw sushi
Fennel balls
Red tofu Sicilian
Pumpkin cannelloni with tofu and chard
Roasted pancake with leek and mushrooms
This is a list of what we ate. There were 4 of us of which 2 were not plant paced but they loved their meal and were very satisfied.

I had the roasted pancake ( crepe ) with leek and mushrooms and I will say it was the tastiest meal I've had in a long time !

Everything else was just as tasty.

The staff were excellent and spoke English .
I would recommend this restaurant if you are in Florence.
Updated from previous review on Sunday February 08, 2015

Pros: Everything was delicious, A gem in Florence, Friendly , English speaking staff

CinziaRe 30 Jan 2017 - Thank you Shirley, your review is precious for us! :-)

Great organic, vegan food, very friendly staff - Edit

We ate here for a dinner party of 8, only 2 vegans in attendance. We had a great time. The staff are very friendly and welcoming. Many things on the menu to sample, I had no choice but to order two mains, a side, a salad, a dessert, wine, water, and to help my daughters finish their meals as well. Can't wait to go back. Being on the south side of the Arno, the prices are a bit more affordable than in the center of Florence. There are other good vegan options in Florence, but if you're looking for something a bit nicer/upscale than some, and with a great menu (including several raw options), I'd recommend this place above all. Go hungry. You'll be glad you did!

Pros: Great selection and delicious food, Nice atmosphere, Friendly staff

Nice new vegan restaurant - Edit

Delicious food, super friendly staff - they fed us even though it was their break between lunch and dinner service, and helped us by phone to find the place (since it isnt in the center of town). Still worth the trek for any veg*n tourist.
Food was very tasty and reasonably priced. They opened in June if I recall correctly.

Pros: Accessable by public transportation, Great service

Cons: Far from city center

A great find - Edit

This was a wonderful restaurant that we found in Florence. The food was excellent and the menu totally vegan which made me very happy! Really tasty and definitely recommended.

Pros: Clean, Good food, Vegan

Return to Florence Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bioveggy closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.