Biopotraviny Danfood

• Health-food-store Health Store
    ( 1 review )
737-356008

Na Spojce 16 (at Moskevska), Prague, Czech Republic, 10100

Carries an abundance of vegan items such as desserts, milks, chilled items like yogurt, ice cream and butter, faux meats, grains, nuts & seeds and much much more. Gluten free and sugar free products available. Dish washing detergents, cleaning supplies, soaps, toothpaste and the like. Open Mon-Tue 8:00am-6:00pm, Wed 8:00am-7:00pm, Thu-Fri 8:00am-6:00pm. Closed Sat-Sun. Closed Daily 11:15am-12:15pm for Lunch Break.

1 Review

First Review by hanamizu

One of my favourite places in the world! - Edit

I visited Danfood with my friend for several times during our stay in Prague. Almost everyday, we visited Danfood and bought some Czech vegan pastries. Nearly everything of their baked goods are vegan (there are ingredients lists and "vegan"-marks). I love their pastries! Especially the "koláči". My friend's parents always bring me some vegan pastries of Danfood, when they're in holiday in Prague.

There are almost just vegan products, the variety is huge despite the rather small size of the store. They also have few fresh vegetables and fruits. And books. The staffs are very friendly and would talk with you in English too.

I would visit Biopotraviny Danfood again and again, if I was in Prague.

Updated from previous review on 2017-08-31

Pros: HUGE variety of organic vegan stuff, low prices, vegan pastries, very friendly staff

Return to Prague Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Biopotraviny Danfood closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.