Bioobchod.cz - I.P.Pavlova

• Health-food-store Health Store

Belehradska 71/287, Prague, Czech Republic, 12000

Vegetarian shop offering a wide range of products including chilled food, vegan cheese and sausages, vegan "fish sticks", fresh pressed juices, baked products, salads, fresh fruits and vegetables, tea, natural cosmetics, ecological cleansing products, children toys. Originally vegan but added egg and dairy to its stock in 2013. At I.P.Pavlova tube station, tram Bruselska Tylovo namesti. Open Mon-Fri 8:30am-7:00pm, Sat 9:00am-12:00pm.

First Review by kenvegan

best place for vegan staples - Edit

Found lots of violife and other vegan cheeses, vegan sliced meats like wheatly, vegan snacks. Has pasta, canned goods, bakery area. Lots of vegan options

Bad - Edit

I came to IP Pavlova between 9-10 am as I found out on Saturday you were closed. There were two ladies one which stand outside informed me you were closed again due to terminal shutdown. She explained me what have happened and that she doesn't know when you will be open again. That was not a problem for me. However I just wanted to find out if you have the product I was after and if yes come back later. She was so friendly she said I can come in to check but when I walked in second "lady" started to yell at me 3 times "zavreno" like if I was deaf. She was unprofessional, aggressive and rude. I tried to explain her together with the other lady that I wanted only to check the product and come back later, but she gave me so much attitude I said to her I will never come back to your store again. I am truly sorry but if you have such a staff I will not be your customer. She needs to realize she was there for me - this is simply how the business works. Such a let down.

Large Selection Of Vegan Products - Edit

This is a medium sized Bioobchod store. Great selection of vegan products with many local Czech vegan products. Also has hair care, soaps and cleaners.

Pros: Selection

Photo of Bioobchod.cz - I.P.Pavlova  by <a href="/members/profile/kenvegan">kenvegan</a> <br/>Inside Bioobchod <br/> August 28, 2013  - <a href='/contact/abuse/image/19801/53947'>Report</a>

Inside Bioobchod

Photo of Bioobchod.cz - I.P.Pavlova  by <a href="/members/profile/kenvegan">kenvegan</a> <br/>Czech vegan products at Bioobchod <br/> August 28, 2013  - <a href='/contact/abuse/image/19801/53946'>Report</a>

Czech vegan products at Bioobchod

Photo of Bioobchod.cz - I.P.Pavlova  by <a href="/members/profile/kenvegan">kenvegan</a> <br/>Inside Bioobchod  <br/> August 28, 2013  - <a href='/contact/abuse/image/19801/53945'>Report</a>

Inside Bioobchod

Return to Prague Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bioobchod.cz - I.P.Pavlova closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.