CLOSED: Biomenu Restaurante Vegetariano

Contact 965213144

Calle Navas 17, Alicante, Spain, 03001

Vegetarian place. Offers a a fixed priced menu, a la carte, and a self service salad bar. Note that it uses dairy in almost all the desserts. Confirmed closed, Sep 2015.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Salad bar, Spanish

First Review by cm

We love this place! - Edit

We stop by almost every time we go to Alicante. The salad buffet is awesome and the menu always has something interesting on it. They are super tolerant of our 2 kids and the huge mess they always seem to make. The SuperSano is just a few blocks away if you want to do some grocery shopping too.

Pros: Good Food, Clean bathrooms, Super Sano market nearby

Cons: none

A bit dissapointing - Edit

This Place looks very Nice, and I appreciate the fact that they use organic ingredients. I was a bit dissapointed by the Food, it was quite boring and tasteless. I might have been unlucky that day, but I was not feeling like returning to check that out.

Pros: Organic, They have a box with books etc for kids, Nice location

Cons: Boring menu, Few vegan options

Very Surprised how great it was! - Edit

The menu is small but the food is incredible. I recommend ordering everything but please note if you are Vegan. My wife and I have been traveling Spain for the past 2 weeks and this is by far the best HappyCow yet and we have been to LOTS of places and we are super picky. Unfortunately it's another restaurant hidden downtown with crazy traffic.

Pros: Great Food!, Nice restrooms., Nice staff.

Cons: All deserts contain milk.

lost in meat Island - Edit

Spain is mostly only beef beef and beef. This place here is great, even it has not depicted the vegan options (the waitress did not know it easier - so the cook was asked ;-)). The salads are very good and special, but the price per kg kills you when you think you have a sald for 3-4€ and it turns out into 8! Be carefully ;-)). I have had the tortillas de quinoa, very good with a potato rice mezla.

Pros: vegan options

Cons: salad price

Tasty but pricey. - Edit

We went for the buffet salad here which was tasty and fresh but a bit expensive (1.50Euro per 100g doesn't sound like a lot, but it turns out our plates of salad were about 400-500g, so a plate of salad cost us 6-7Euro, which seems expensive to me). There were quite a few other things to choose from on the menu which would probably have worked out better value and it all seemed fresh and tasty. The juices are tasty but also quite dear. Service was a little indifferent but not unfriendly.

Pros: Tasty salads

Cons: A little expensive

Delicious salads - Edit

Went to Biomenu for lunch yesterday while in Alicante. They had a great range of delicious salads, which you pay for by the weight. They also had a menu from which you can order - soups, pastas etc. Great value and a nice place to while away the lunch period. Owner spoke English.

Pros: Great range of salads, Fresh, Central location

Return to Alicante Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Biomenu Restaurante Vegetariano closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3381 times since Aug 2007.