BioManiac.pl

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 717975010

ul.Komuny Paryskiej 83c, Wroclaw, Poland, 50-452

Ecological vegetarian store with a small coffee shop inside, opened in July 2012. Offers a varied range of healthy and organic food including vegan, gluten free, and lactose free. Has tofu and soy products, gluten free bread and pasta, and organic fruit and vegetabl. Open Mon-Fri 10:00am-7:00pm, Sat 9:00am-3:00pm.

First Review by MatiWro

Great shop! - Edit

I'm really impressed... You can buy not only organic, healthy and delicious food (from veg to bread) but eco-bags, eco-cosmetics, eco-books and more... All offered by very friendly staff.
If you're looking for difficult-to-find products (like beetroot juice or boiled chickpea) this is a place for you. For me „KASZI" (delicious eco-fast food produced from grits) really shines here, no one else offer it in Wrocław!

Pros: nice staff, difficult-to-find products

Great organik shop in Wroclaw - Edit

I found BioManiac by chance as I was walking around the neighbourhod I was staying in - what a nice discovery! Very friendly staff helped me to find gluten free products such as bread and cereals (I don't speak polish), and I was very impressed by their selection - lots of fresh tofu products, vegan pestos, organic vegetables just to mention a few. Have recommended this place to all my friends in Wroclaw :)

thanks BioManiac - Edit

Guess what? I found clean and friendly Ecological store in my area. wow...Those guys are well stocked with all I need for everyday, fresh Eco-Vegs, eco-fruits and many more.....and what's more important... very affordable prices adequate to its products. I just hope that, they will do it well....thx:-)

Pros: price , service , friendliness

Return to Wroclaw Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has BioManiac.pl closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.