CLOSED: Bioman

• Health Store Health Store

Contact 599-029-6890

Residence Les Amandiers, Marigot, Saint Maarten,

Organic food store on St. Maarten with over 3,000 products ranging from fruit juices, soymilk, oils, nuts, spices, seeds, soy burgers, snacks, baby food, pet food, and more. Many products for vegetarians, vegans and people with allergies. Also a shop a few doors away selling organic beauty and wellness products. Reported closed to HappyCow, Dec 2015. Mon-Sat 9:00am-7:00pm

First Review by gr8vegan

Provisioning for the privileged - Edit

I admit I never actually bought something at Bioman. But I did live in Marigot for four months, and would pass by the shop almost everyday. I went in a couple of times, normally when I had forgotten why I never bought food there.

38euros for a jar of honey? 14euros for a small block of miso? Honestly? I would love to eat organic produce, but this shop's prices are ridiculous. Only the very wealthy can afford to shop here.

Pros: central location, wide range of food

Cons: expensive, pricey, not affordable

Organic provisioning for catamaran cruise - Edit

The only store for organic food we found in the Leewards. Five minutes walking distance from Marina Royal.
They offer al lot of german brands like Rapunzel, Tartex, Provamel. Chocolate, vegan spreads, soy milk, cookies etc.
We provided for a catamaran cruise - perfect!

Pros: friendly staff

Best Euro Bio Shop on this side of the Atlantic - Edit

WOW! We were shocked when we walked in Bioman! We have traveled and shopped in Organic markets all over Europe and have been missing all the great products and Bioman has them all! From German personal care products to Italian grains. I'd fly to St. Martin just for Bioman! We stocked up on all the goodies (and plenty of organic gummy bears & provamel soy desserts, too!) The owner is super nice and helpful and the location is fantastic with plenty of parking in Marigot's harbor. You can't get most of the stuff here in the USA so don't miss out if you've never been to an organic store in Europe or are missing out on all the high quality products in countries with higher standards for quality and production. Make sure you pay attention to every item on every shelf, there is great stuff to be discovered everywhere!

Pros: vegan gummies , location, euro organic products!

Has CLOSED: Bioman closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2726 times since Jan 2010.