1 Review

First Review by DaniM

Great hotel - Edit

We spent there 4 days for vacation and I had a few calls with the owner in advance due to our diet (mostly raw vegan, but yet always vegan). I just wanted to make sure that everything is going to be perfect, cause it should be a birthday present for my girlfriend.
At everytime the owner was very friendly and helpful as we discussed the menu. Meeting the owner and his family on location, the friendliness proved true. We had a great room with a awesome view. The room was absolutely tidy and clean. The breakfast and the evening dinner were sooo delicious and the offer raw, gluten free and vegan as well as vegetarian dishes. Go there if you want to have a time out in the mountains and get shepherd with great healthy food and enjoy the fully cozy atmospehre.
They also organise and offer different undertakings during the day. Our highlight was the eveing right after the dinner when we listened to a lecture from a herbalist (she spoke about different herbs and its effect) including a following trial and purchase. This woman and her products are amazing!

Return to Oberstaufen-steibis Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has BioHotel Schratt closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.