First Review by DaniM

Disappointing! - Edit

Well I had a very disappointing experience at this place for many reasons; first of all the most annoying thing was the incredible slow service (4hours for 3-4 courses), then the food was just plain boring even if there was a good intention when it comes to its presentation in my opinion was just a big fail. The place is cozy and with interesting deco, it kind of has a unique identity about it but apart from that it's very expensive, small food portions and a boring menu (only one menu a day apparently) - Overall was not a nice experience at all. Waste of time and money really.

Pros: cozy place with nice deco

Cons: extremely slow service, very expensive, small portions of food - not interesting

Excellent! - Edit

We (my girlfriend and me) have been there in April 2013 and all we can say is that the hotel/restaurant is perfect! We had such a great food; both - dinner and breakfast. We had the luck that the famous daughter of the owner Christel was also there. Normally she's cooking in the United Arab Emirates for a sheik and his princess!
We got so delicious food and beverages! Christel and her daughter Gabi are so friendly and lovely people, we really enjoyed our stay there!
On the whole i can say the we had probably the healthiest meals in our live until then!

Return to Berchtesgaden Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Biohotel Kurz und Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1621 times since Aug 2007.