First Review by Stevie

Easy to find - good quality food - Edit

This is a beautiful place, in a street just "left" from La Rambla, with a lively atmosphere. This is a store and a restaurant. Food is nice, and they serve a good organic produced vine. Recommendation.

Perfect place to find vegan staples - Edit

I live in South Sudan, so I was happy to be in Barcelona and find Biocenter to stock up on nuts, nut butters, seeds, B12 vitamins, etc. The owner really only spoke Spanish, but we worked together to find everything I needed.

Pros: great variety of items

Cons: owner only spoke Spanish

Very Handy - Edit

Decent store crammed with vegetarian and vegan goodies. Located opposite Bio Center vegetarian restaurant and a few metres from L'Hortet vegetarian restaurant. There is also a Veritas health food store round the corner. This is a good part of Barcelona for a veggie adventure. Juicy Jones is also a block or so away.

Biocenter health food shop, Barcelona - Edit

This place has been a usual haunt for me when I go to Barca based on it's close location to a couple of apartments I've stayed in.

It is centrally located just off La Rambla and while fairly small has a decent enough selection of food for a vegan veggie like me

Usefully there is another another health food shop just along the street in Organic on the corner of Xucla. There are 3 100% veggie cafes / restaurants within 50 metres so it's a great little street for vegetarians

Pros: Vegan veggie friendly, central

Return to Barcelona Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Biocenter closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2765 times since Aug 2007.