BIO-Natural

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 019841473181

10 av between Constituyentes and Calle 16, Playa Del Carmen, Mexico, 77710

Organic store and restaurant situated behind Quinta Alegría Mall. Sells a wide range of products including coconut oil, organic gum, lettuce, soy yogurt, juices, cereal, quinoa, spirulina, personal care products such as shampoo, soap, neem toothpaste, mouthwash, organics seeds, organic fertilizer, as well non-veg (chicken). Previously at Calle 26. Open Mon-Sun 9:00am-10:00pm.

First Review by PAWlina

Good food and expansive range of organic products - Edit

I have been coming for some time now, I originally just shopped here as I like the range of organic products. I recently starting eating here and the food is really good, I think they do the best omelete in Playa del Carmen. I ate a free range omelete with sun dried tomatoes and organic goat cheese. I followed up with pan-cakes, and later that day I came back for a veggie-burger. The juices are great too. My only knock on the place was the guy who served me during the day he made a lot of mistakes with my order and then directly complained to me about the amount of money I left as a tip. This is the 2nd time they have made errors with my order which is a little frustrating to be honest.

Pros: Great Food, Organic Products, Well priced

Cons: Waiters make mistakes with food orders, Guy complained about his tip, Waiter gave me plastic cup for juice

Good amount of products to chose from - Edit

Good choice of products, prices are not low but in line with most similar shops in the city. The Vegan Ice Cream is very good! They do sell "organic" chicken so not really a vegetarian shop although most of the products are.

Pros: Many products

Cons: "organic" chicken?, prices

So Convenient! - Edit

I love having a health food store so close to the heart of town. They have all the typical supplies (except for fresh fruit and veg), with some extras unique to Mexico.

Pros: Great Products, Convenient Location, Friendly Staff

Like a second home - Edit

I love this place, this is always my first option when I'm in town, the service is great on both; the store and the restaurant, service is very good and the food is simply delicious! all kinds of options for vegetarians and at a really good price, breakfast are the specialty but the entire menu is something you should try.

Return to Playa Del Carmen Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has BIO-Natural closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2930 times since May 2012.