Rambla Sant Ferran 42, Igualada, Spain, 08700

Vegetarian restaurant offering many vegan dishs not marked on the menu, but the staff knows which are suitable and assist you through the sizable menu. Some other dishes can be veganized upon request. Live music at times. Moved here in 2014 from Ferran Puig 56, Esparreguera. Open Wed-Sun 12:00pm-5:00pm, Thu-Sat 8:00pm-1:00am.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Western, Beer/Wine, Spanish

First Review by Harp

Hidden gem! - Edit

We only knew about this place thanks to Happy Cow! A sweet little restaurant with a great menu and very knowladgable staff! We had a great lunch on our way back from Montserrat to Barcelona.
Watch out , they are moving in September or October! Check their website! I told them, that we found their restaurant through Happy Cow and they did not even knew about this site! Now we changed that and they promised to update on Happy Cow, where they will bengoing...worth anviait! Yummy and affordable too.

Pros: Great choice , Super taste

Cons: Nothing!

loved it - Edit

I have been there just once and it was great, they offer a wide range of dishes with vegan and gluten free options.

Pros: quality food, nice staff

Cons: the place was a bit too quiet for me

Highly recommended! - Edit

Really interesting restaurant in the heart of Catalonia. The vibe is nice and the staff very very friendly. Overall all the dishes I've tasted are really good.

The vegan options are not marked in the menu. There are some vegan dishes and others can be "veganized" upon request. They make wonderful vegan pizzas with cashew cheese. You also have some vegan desserts like the carob cake.

It is also worth to note that they make their own bread and try to use as much local organic products as possible.

Pros: Food, Taste, Vibe

Cons: Vegan options not marked

Return to Igualada Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bindu closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.