Bill's Pizza

928-443-0800

107 S Cortez St, Prescott, Arizona, USA, 86303

Serves meat, vegan options available. Reported this pizzeria has vegan cheese. Ask if the gluten-free crust is vegan or not.

Categories: Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by vegannlovnit

vegan cheese in Prescott, can't go wrong - Edit

I believe they upgraded to the daiya cutting board shreds when they came out, it's nice and melty. Counts as two items vs an upcharge which is nice. Service is basic, pizza takes awhile but you know, made to order by humans—it's not Domino's (thankfully.) You can always order ahead if you don't like to wait. We like just a plain ole large cheese pizza with the Daiya and some basil. The proportions just aren't right at the smaller sizes & it doesn't taste as good.

the vegan pizza - Edit

I thought this place was pretty good. The pizza was decent especially the crust. However, the service isn't that good and the servers seemed much more focused on other things and not at all engaged in serving their customers. The atmosphere was also just OK. I get they're supporting local artists, but the art was also not something you'd want to see in a pizza joint. I thought the prices were on point as well. But I also think given the type of food and the clothes the staff wear, they're trying to pull in the younger college age crowd but like I said, unfortunately the artwork would have to go and they need to focus more on service. One other thing I'd like to mention is that reading some reviews on yelp compare the pizza to NY pizza and it's nothing like a NY pizza. I lived in NY and ate many non- vegan pizzas. So I can honestly say although it's good, it's nowhere near a New York pizza.

Pros: vegan cheese and veggies

Cons: service

Return to Prescott Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bill's Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.