Big Fernand

+33-493302841

6 Rue Teisseire, Cannes, France, 06400

Serves meat, vegan options available. Burger restaurant but has 2 veggie options - ask for vegan.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Western, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by CristinaStratulat

Yummy but expensive - Edit

I’ve eaten here a few times with my husband, they serve meat, vegetarian and a vegan option. I really enjoy the chips and Thebes burger is nice (a bit greasy but still yum) - it’s good if you want something comforting.
The inside is like a fast food place, eat at the tables with the tray and then put your rubbish in the bin etc. The staff have always been very friendly and helpful.
I have found it expensive here such as when I have burger, chips and drink and my husband has the same it has come to around €40 which for a fast food meal it’s a little on the pricey side.

Pros: Comfort food, Quick and easy, Dog friendly restaurant

Cons: Expensive for what it is, Can be greasy

Great food friendly staff - Edit

Loved the staff. Food was great. The menu clearly shows 2 vegetarian burger options, possibly vegan when ordered without the cheese and gravy. The roasted vegetables are great. Everything is local. Even the beer. Would love to see vegan cheese options on the menu soon :)

Return to Cannes Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Big Fernand closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.