CLOSED: Bhojanic

• Veg-friendly

Contact 404-633-9233

1363 Clairmont Rd, Decatur, Georgia, USA, 30333

Serves meat, vegan options available. Indian food restaurant with bar and modern decor. A few choices for vegetarians. THIS LOCATION SHUT NOV 30, 2015 PER ITS FB.

Category: Lacto, Indian, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by MaryAshley

surprise treat - Edit

I went here not knowing what to expect. The staff was friendly. The food was delicious. The first time I went the staff had to tell me what was vegan. The second time I went vegan meals were clearly marked on the menu.
Updated from previous review on Thursday August 29, 2013

Pros: food , staff, location

lots of vegan options - Edit

went here a few times, and always was pleased. there are a lot of options for vegans, however their talhis sometimes have milk, so be sure to ask. Wait staff is nice and service is quick.

Pros: many choices , good food

Absolutely Delicious - Edit

We went to the new location near lenox mall - the food was delicious, there were many vegan options and the staff was very accommodating and pointing out exactly what was vegan and what wasn't. The cocktails were unique and it has a modern indian vibe. Will definitely go back everytime I'm in Atlanta!
Happy Cow won't let you give a restaurant more than 4 cows if it isn't completely vegetarian but please note it gets 5 cows from me!

Pros: Amazing food, Creative cocktails, beautiful decore

Return to Decatur Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Bhojanic closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 877 times since Jan 2012.