CLOSED: Beyond Veggie by Secret Recipe - Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall

03-7494 3000

3, Jalan PJS 11/15, Bandar Sunway, Petaling Jaya, Malaysia, 47500

Offers a varied menu of vegetarian food and cakes. Has pasta, pizza, sandwich, salad, noodle, and rice dishes. Modern atmosphere with many tables. Multiple locations. Confirmed closed Feb 2017.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Chinese, International, Western, Fast food, Take-out, Asian

First Review by samesamebutvegan

Worst service I've ever experienced - Edit

I was there on a Saturday around 3:30pm, maybe 3 other customers were in the restaurant, but it took around five minutes for a waiter to bring us the menu. Noone bothered to take our order so after ten minutes we waved to get noticed (which I later saw happened to other customers too) although staff was just hanging around making small talk. The waiter was absolutely unfriendly and seemed like he wanted to say why we have to bother him. The staff who brought us the drinks and food, and the girl on the cashier, seemed to have the same attitude. I experienced already a lot of bad customer service in Malaysia but that was just the worst.
Food was okay, I loved the fresh green apple juice and the sesame spaghetti were okay too. My friend had the mushroom pizza and found the taste pretty bland. Prices are pretty high too, 18 RM for the spaghetti, 23 RM for the pizza.
Would definitely not waste my time going there ever again, there are better vegetarian/vegan choices nearby.

Pros: healthy food choices

Cons: horrible service, pricey

Return to Petaling Jaya Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Beyond Veggie by Secret Recipe - Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.