First Review by Lamar58

Well worth the trip.... - Edit

My daughter, mother and I dined at Beyond the Harvest last Sunday. We had a wonderful experience. The food was delicious. We appreciated the fact that everything we were served was vegan. That eliminated the problem of having to question all the ingredients. The meal is one set price for 4 courses (appetizer, salad, entree, dessert). We had our choice among 3 featured entrees for the day.
We actually drove 2 hours to specifically go to this restaurant. In addition to the tasty food, we were also able to purchase vegan products in their store. While Beyond the Harvest is a little off the beaten path, it is well worth the trip!

Pros: Friendly, Knowledgeable, Gracious

Always Satisfied - Edit

I have been a vegetarian for a very long time and find it difficult to find good vegetarian restaurants when traveling. I moved to Tennessee in July of 2012. As I inquired about a GOOD vegetarian restaurant to have a meal at my vegetarian friends keep telling me to try "Beyond the Harvest." So, I did and have become a regular ever since then.

It is obvious love is the key ingredient of every dish prepared there. I usually try whatever the special of the day is. I have not been disappointed yet. The food is excellent and the prices extremely reasonable. I highly recommend it to the serious vegetarian or health reformer.

Pros: Excellent food, Friendly staff, Nice atmosphere

Cons: 30 miles from where I live

Return to Clifton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Beyond the Harvest closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 856 times since Jul 2012.