Bexley Natural Market Co-op

• Health-food-store Health Store
614-252-3951

508 N Cassady Ave, Columbus, Ohio, USA, 43219

Stocks organic produce, vitamins, grocery, and more. Open Mon-Fri 10:00am-8:00pm, Sat 10:00am-6:00pm, Sun 11:00am-5:00pm.

First Review by Jo-Anne

Great little Co-op - Edit

I live in Bexley, and I love running in here to pick-up specialty items that I can't find in big grocery stores. They carry some of my favorite foods like vegan jerky, patty cakes cupcakes, and vegan chocolates.

Pros: A great little co-op, Local produce

Check this place out! - Edit

I'm so happy we went to check out the Bexley Natural Market. It's in kind of a random location, but it's so great inside! It's small, but there was tons of options to look through.

They had bulk items, cruelty free beauty supplies, produce, beer and wine, and plenty of refrigerated and frozen foods. I wouldn't go here for my whole shopping list, but it was fun to pick up items that I usually don't see at my grocery store.

The man at checkout told me about their membership program and some other deals that one can get by volunteering at the store. I would definitely ask about that if you're planning to shop there a good amount.

Pros: Vegan options

Cons: Pricey

Another Columbus "Find" - Edit

The Bexley co-op is one of two locally-owned co-operative groceries in Columbus. I have always found the staff to be helpful and polite! It has many similar organic, local, and fair trade products to the Clintonville Community market.

Pros: locally owned co-op, good selection for small market, helpful staff

Return to Columbus Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bexley Natural Market Co-op closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.