Beverly's Pastry Shop

• Bakery Bakery
610-323-2020

322 E High St, Pottstown, Pennsylvania, USA, 19464

Local bake shop where the owner will discuss vegan options and assist. Call ahead to see what the day's vegan items are. Open Wed 11:00am-5:00pm, Thu-Fri 10:00am-5:00pm, Sat 9:00am-4:00pm.

First Review by xjamiex

VEGAN CAKES! - Edit

Her vegan Red Velvet is so amazing even my non vegan friends say it's the best cake they have ever had. I love the vegan red velvet cake. I buy cakes here often. The chocolate peanut butter is good too!

Really Incredible Cake - Edit

I stopped by after seeing the positive review. They had (all vegan) brownies, 2 flavors of cupcakes, and a raspberry bar. I tried a red velvet cupcake and it was excellent. I also ordered a chocolate cake with buttercream frosting for an upcoming event. Upon pickup I was pleasantly surprised by the beautiful appearance of the cake. When we tasted the cake we couldn't believe how moist and delicious it was. Completely amazing, and everyone who tried it is still talking about how great it was. I can't wait to try other flavors!

Pros: Great Food, Helpful and Friendly Staff

Awesome vegan cakes and brownies ! - Edit

We found out about this independent bakery through a local restaurant who sells their vegan brownies. We visited the shop, and ordered a vegan birthday cake... ... and it was delicious!

There are also vegan cookies and brownies available, although some items such as the birthday cake do need to be ordered ahead of time. Maybe best to call?

Very recommended!

Update: stopped by on a random weekday morning, and they did indeed have vegan items on hand - two different vegan cupcakes :-)

Pros: vegan cakes!, super friendly staff , super yummy

Cons: None at all! Pottstown High St still hasn't co

Return to Pottstown Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Beverly's Pastry Shop closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.