First Review by Jazzfish

Limited selection, decent products - Edit

The store is small and has very few products. But they do have a ton of organic, fair trade coffees and teas, most of which are Vietnamese. They also sell virgin coconut oil, some organic cereals, essential oils, and cashews. The staff are friendly and it's definitely a unique shop for this city. I just wish they got new items even once in a while. I've lived here for 18 months, and save for a new tea or coffee, I have yet two see even one new product appear on the shelves.
Updated from previous review on Tuesday January 03, 2012
Updated from previous review on Thursday February 16, 2012

Pros: Fair prices

Cons: Limited selection

Best coffee in Hanoi - Edit

This is a small shop with few items. However, it overcomes one of the mysteries of Vietnam: For a country that is the world's second largest producer of coffee, it is remarkably difficult to find good coffee. Previously, I had occasionally resorted to purcashing an imported brand which very expensive. The coffee I purchased here was delicious and priced right (VND60,000/200gm) for a coffee grown in Son La. Most importantly the beans were roasted properly and with nothing added. It makes an amazing drip coffee with my autodrip machine. The bags are sold whole bean, but they will grind them for you at the store for free. I also bought a lavender oil which smelled great. Highly recommended place for the best coffee beans in all of Vietnam.

Pros: Reasonable price , Best coffee, Best coffee

Cons: Few items

Return to Hanoi Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Betterday Fairtrade and Organic Shop closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3600 times since Jun 2009.