First Review by Merrick

Best in Springfield - Edit

I love Better Life Whole Foods. I get great customer service; Angelique is always there to help; along with Kathleen and every time I come in with a question; one of them has the answer. You might spend a little more than you do at the larger "chain" whole food stores, but in reality it is worth it, because the customer service and quality of products is superior to all.. I know the staff know what they are talking about and the products are top quality.

Pros: Friendly Staff, Atmosphere

Contributions +11

Meh - Edit

The only health food store in the greater Springfield area. It's the best of a bad situation. Small amount of food selection mostly frozen or shelf stable items. Majority of the store is devoted to pills and oils and whatnot. My big problem with this establishment is if you're not covered in hemp or smell of patchouli you're treated differently. Whether it's asking a question or simply checking out they act as though they are better than you. After going for years I've stopped going after numerous requests and orders for certain items which never came to fruition. And I don't like being mistreated based on my appearance or whatever certain individuals have against me there. In time maybe I'll go back someday but for now it's off to Amherst or Noho I go.

Pros: Reusable bags only

Return to Springfield Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Better Life Whole Foods closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1102 times since Aug 2007.